We are experts in assembling metal structures adaptable to client requirements.
Our technical staff follows the client from elaborating to design to the final phase, guaranteeing the assembly of the metal structure as per law. An increasing requirement for lightness, flexibility, recyclability and speed in realisation heighten the use of steel structures, which have always been indispensable elements in building. Having always adopted a policy of growth, in recent years Leoncini has specialised in the construction of boiler works for petrochemical systems and thermo-electric and geothermal stations. By virtue thereof, the company has invested in new production facilities able to satisfy an increasingly demanding market, availing of highly qualified personnel.
BELGIUM - ENEL MARCINELLE
- Construction and assembly of steel structures for buildings and PIPE Racks c/o Power Plant in Marcinelle
BAHRAIN - ALBA CALCINER
- Prefabrication and economising replacement of a 66 MW C.C.T. boiler
- Supply and assembly of a 3 MW boiler for diathermic oil
- Tank overhaul O.C.D. 1 and 2 (prefabrication and replacement of base, roof and vapour lines) measuring 30,000m3, at CLE in La Spezia
- Tank overhaul O.C.D. 1 (prefabrication and replacement of base, roof, vapour lines and fire detection radar system) measuring 50.000 m3 in Vado Ligure.
- Realisation and assembly of metal fabrication works for secondary structures covering the interior of the O.N.U. building (site in Ethiopia)
- REC structures and machine switch cabin at Edison S.p.a. (Terni facility)